Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trans Studio, Bandung, Indonesia! :D

Trans Studio, Bandung, Indonesia! :D

I mysteriously (lol) flew off to an unknown land middle this week leaving a big question mark on people’s heads as to where was I heading to. I’m usually so not secretive I just spill everything. My friends all thought I had gone back to London or something so they started being all nostalgic and bad for not spending time with me before my departure. DRAMA! It showed me one thing: you should always make use of the time you have for your loved ones because really, they can just go off forever (or something) and leave you with regrets in your heart. :)
ANYWAY, I went to Bandung with my parents and third sister to check out Trans Studio (just a 2 days trip) – which we first found out through Majalah 3 programme some weeks ago. Oh my god Bandung was a HIT topic during Raya. We gathered and everyone was all “SO WHEN ARE WE SERIOUSLY GOING TO BANDUNG?!!!”. You know how it’s obvious that Universal Studio in Singapore is much nearer right… but my parents never had the intention to go because they just have this huge thing AGAINST Singapore, Singaporeans, whatever made in Singapore, whatever came from Singapore…. *slaps forehead*
OK, I love theme parks but what I don’t love about them is the “queueing” bit. Yes, you can get VIP passes to avoid long queues and all but some other crazy 300 kids behind you may just do the same. Trans is different! We finished all the rides in an hour! Seriously, there wasn’t any queue at all and I actually rode on a real (haha) roller coaster for the first time in my life.
Question : why never Nana had a ride on a (real, made-for-adult) roller coaster?
Answer : because I hate queueing the most! And roller coaster rides always always always have the most people.
Trans is also relatively much cheaper compared to places like Disneyland & Universal Studios (where those silly cartoon characters make you queue for 45 minutes for a 2 minutes ride)
CHEAP, ISN’T IT?!
What I would suggest is, do not opt for the VIP access first. Just get the normal ticket and enter the park to check if there are really a lot of people inside. If it’s so packed that you don’t want to queue, you can get the VIP access inside and if it’s rather empty, you’ve just entered a theme park at a bargain price! :D  Plus, if you go on weekdays, there’s so little people that you just feel as though you’ve booked the entire place for a private party! =p
Oh, they also have this one haunted house at the park – it really isn’t that scary but a lesson learnt is to NOT go to any haunted houses with my dad. Do you know he’s such a spoiler? Everything was soooo anti-climax! I mean, my sister & I were quite scared inside but he wasn’t scared at all he was laughing all the way. You know how when we’re inside a haunted house, the “ghosts” scare the heck out of us right? NO! WRONG! Mydad (!) scared all the ghosts away. I swear it was like a what-the-heck moment in the sense that, before the ghosts did their “mengilai” way of laughing, my dad did it first. Before the ghosts shout, he shouted first. Before they scared us, HE SCARED THEM GHOSTS FIRST!
-________________________-”
I also managed to taste this incredible dessert (I think) .
I thought it looked weird and firmly told my dad “No, I do NOT want to try that” but he was sooo convincing telling us that he had it early in the morning when he was hunting for an antique helmet and it tasted soooo good that he wanted us to try. So I did. And no, he wasn’t lying. Yes, he is also so adventurous when it comes to trying funny looking food. *hands down* It’s served hot (mine, at least) – they put your choice of hot soup (mine was corn soup. sedap.gila.) and on top are layers of pastries which covered the cup. Basically you just push the pastries inside the soup and eat them both together.
MASTERCHEF LEVEL! ;)
Free advert : Malaysia Airlines flies non-stop to Bandung from Kuala Lumpur daily.

Sumber: myforkandspoons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment